Saturday, August 12, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Sign Up Post


Hello everyone! In addition to #ARCAugust, I'm signing up for Aentee's #TheReadingQuest, which can be found here. I'm so excited for this challenge because I have been a gamer for ages. Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, Fallout, Bayonetta - I've played many games over the years. RPGs in particular. Favorite character class was always rogues, or dual-wielders, so what better way to pay homage to my gaming ways then by being a rogue?

All artwork in this post is from CW of Read Think Ponder!

Somehow made this without photoshop. Pretty good, no? 


This is the blank version of the quest board, and ambitious me has decided to do all the quests (with school approaching too!) 


It was a little difficult finding books for some quests, but I managed to get a decent amount from my #ARCAugust pile. I never knew Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging was a challenged book. I'm budding reading A Monster Calls with Debbie Williams. It was actually hard to find a book based on mythology for the mage quest that wasn't Percy Jackson, The Star-Touched Queen, etc.

Without further ado, here is my Quest Board! 



I have really big books on here (mostly 400 - 500 pages). Hoping to get these done before school starts!

What's on your quest board? What's your character class? And do you have any favorite video games? 

Looking forward to #TheReadingQuest ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment