Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bookish Craft Project - Swag Binders

Everyone has some bookish swag laying around the house (or at least, you probably do if you're one of the people reading this). Maybe you display them on your bookshelves, or you have a swag board where you hang all your book swag, or maybe you should leave them in a box - that's what I did.

Recently, Aila of One Way Or An Author gave me an idea - swag binders! She posted beautiful pictures of her swag binder filled with pages of bookmarks, posters, pins, and more. I thought this was an absolutely wonderful and fun way to organize and display my swag. That way, I can flip through it whenever I want instead of having to dig through my little box.

Now, I am probably one of the least artsy people I know, so mine doesn't look quite as amazing, but I am definitely happy with the results. It's also easily adjustable... my binder currently has a lot more room, but if I ever run out, I can just get a bigger one and transfer everything over really easily.

Here are a few of the pages from mine!


 
 
It now sits on my bookshelf. :-)


I used:
Target up & up 1" Binder in White
Staples Better Moveable Dividers in Black
Regular Clear Tape


How do you organize your book swag? (Or don't you? :P)

2 comments:

  1. It's a great idea Alice! I should get around to organizing mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, I have my book swag in a cigar box, but I love this idea!!Great post-thank you! If you have any doubles-want to trade?

    ReplyDelete