Monday, December 21, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Books I’ve Read in 2015





Monday, December 21st – Best Books I’ve Read in 2015 


Alice's Picks
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Reawakened by Colleen Houck 
17331819


Raisa's Picks
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 
The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

All these books I managed to devour quickly, ignoring some slow starts here and there. Once I got into them, I was immediately invested. Some tears were shed, or some emotions ran really high from all the suspense, and those are signs of good books. I can't wait to read the sequels to these, or at least, the sequels I haven't read yet. 



What were your top reads of 2015?





2 comments:

  1. So, I have yet to read any of these books *hides* but they all sound awesome! Especially The Love That Split the World!

    My top ten is up on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of your list, I own four and borrowing a fifth but I only read three! I'm actually reading TLTSTW right now :). Hopefully I enjoy it just as much as you did!

    Jess @ Princessica of Books

    ReplyDelete