Thursday, December 18, 2014

Secret Santa Reveal

I participated in two bookish Secret Santa events this year hosted my two different blog hosts, and I had a lot of fun both shopping for my partners and opening my gifts!

The Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa
My awesome Secret Santa, Caroline @ The Attic Reviews, gave me hints on the card for each gift and it was so much fun trying to guess what was in each package before opening them! The gifts were all so thoughtful and I LOVE them!

Embedded image permalink

Darkness Before Dawn by J.A London
Supernatural bookmark featuring Dean's Impala and Pie (hanging on Darkness Before Dawn)
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (reading this now!)
Goodie bag with tea and peppermints
Holiday/Winter themed pencils
Alice in Wonderland mini journal

Becoming Books Book Exchange 
My awesome partner was Lauren. It came directly from Amazon so I was so surprised when I opened it; I thought it was something I had ordered. Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney Princess, so I have high hopes for this retelling!

Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
Eiffel Tower bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment