Saturday, July 5, 2014

A to Z Book Survey


AtoZsurvey
This tag was created by Jamie at Perpetual Page Turner last year, and she recently revived it in a youtube video.

Author you’ve read the most books from:

Julie Kagawa (The Iron King, Iron Daughter, Iron Queen, Iron Knight, Lost Prince, Immortal Rules, Eternity Cure, Forever Song - whoa, that was a mouthful! She definitely tops the list at eight).

Best Sequel Ever:

The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa. I liked it even more than the first book (probably because of Kanin & Jackal)!

Currently Reading:

Darkness Before Dawn by J.A London and Talon by Julie Kagawa

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Soda. Coca-cola, preferably. ;)

E-reader or Physical Book?

Physical book!

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

 Ari from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

Hidden Gem Book:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Discovering The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. It is what got be started on reading YA!

Just Finished:

 Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Adult, erotica

Longest Book You’ve Read:

The Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory (592 pages)

Major book hangover because of:

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa *cries*

Number of Bookcases You Own:

I have two small shelves in the living room but they're not actually mine because everyone in my family puts books there... I think I still have some kids books in there. I have a makeshift bookcase in my room.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Just one?! The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Preferred Place To Read:

Sofa

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

Inspires me: “Everyone makes choices in life. Some bad, some good. It's called living, and if you want to bow out, then go right ahead. But don't do it halfway. Don't linger in whiner's limbo.” - Maria V. Snyder 

Reading Regret:

Same as Jamie haha! Not having read Harry Potter when I was younger.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

Most of the series I want to finish are actually those that haven't been completed yet, so none that comes to mind immediately... maybe The Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Too many to name!

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder! It's coming January 2015. : ) 

Worst Bookish Habit:

I tend to pick up a lot of different books, read a few chapters, and put them down again never to be read for a few weeks.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

N/A

Your latest book purchase:

Darkness Before Dawn by J.A London

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Honestly, I don't like being up late. But I remember The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter keeping me up later than I wanted to be way back.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate w/ many of your answers! I still haven't read Harry Potter. . . am I really missing out? I always felt pressured in elementary to read them.

    ReplyDelete